Welcome to Clinton Hill Simply Art and Framing

Hours

We are open 11 am - 6 pm Tuesday - Saturday
583 Myrtle Avenue at Classon Ave

Monday, January 27, 2014

February..Couples Save money

It's back Our annual Happy Valentine's February Couples' Discount Month. It was so much fun watching, participating, and pulling together a terrific Picture Framing Design that my Couples really agreed on and shared the same excitment of "we did it" feeling. Starting February 1 - 28 get an instant $20 off your Custom Picture Framing order you MUST come in as a couple (humans only) and say We saw Couples Discount Offer on the internet. Remember it only happens in February and it's loads of laughs and lots fun plus you get $20 off

6 comments:

  1. I love putting custom frames on our family photos. A picture or a photograph and say a thousand words and the frame can say a few more on top of that. I love the more personalized touch.
    Fred Hutchinson | http://www.dallasframearts.com/main/services.htm

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a couple of paintings I want to get framed but they are so expensive. I will have to go in during the next upcoming holiday and see if I can get a discount like this couple. It would be nice to hang them up.

    Alena | http://hoosierhighlander.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful framing gallery! I am an artist, and I really love to oil paint. I run into problems when I have a canvas with weird measurements. Custom framing can be your best friend! http://frameworksofrochester.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely gallery, seems that it makes a real look for your artwork and definitely it makes your home more decorative and memorable, I love to see and share such collection with my friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am curious to find out what blog system you happen to be utilizing? I'm experiencing some small security issues with my latest website and I'd like to find something more safeguarded. Do you have any recommendations?
    driftwood bowl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmm it appears like your blog ate my first comment (it was extremely long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I wrote and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog. I too am an aspiring blog blogger but I'm still new to the whole thing. Do you have any recommendations for newbie blog writers? I'd definitely appreciate it.
    driftwood bowl

    ReplyDelete